iPhone, iPad and iPod touch have best in class camera quality to capture photos and record videos. But sometimes you need to edit your recorded videos to exempt their unnecessary part. Also sometimes you want to add text or other effects to the video to make it more beautiful. After that you can post them to social media with more confidence. Also some Facebook page admins or other social media platform admins always need an app which they can operate from their cell phone and upload edited videos to their account or page. If you have such a nice app with plenty of features, you don’t require PC to edit videos before posting. We collected such best video editing apps here from which you can choose one according to your requirements.
This list of video editing apps is not only for people who want to upload on social media but also for those who want to edit their videos to make them memorable and want to save them as their best memories.
Best Video Editing Apps for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
#1 InShot Video Editor Music, Cut by InstaShot Inc.
– You can cut, trim and merge videos.
– It also allows you to adjust video speed.
– To make fit for Instagram, you can blur or color borders of photos and videos.
– Music effect is its one of the best features. Here you enjoy lots of sound effects and sound tracks.
– Add texts and emoji to your photos and videos.
– Video and photo filters also available here.
– You can rotate or flip videos as well as photos, and share them directly to social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp etc.
So these are the main features of InShot video editing app. It requires only 87MB space in your device and can be installed on iOS 8.2 or higher. It is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It has 5 star rating on app store that’s why it is the most recommended free video editing app for iOS.
#2 Quik – GoPro Video Editor By GoPro Inc.
Quik is a nice video editing app designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and compatible with iOS 10.0 or later. Quik gives an opportunity to make great videos with a few taps. Followings are some of the main features given by Quik video editor app:
– 26 amazing video styles.
– You can adjust the font and graphics for every video.
– Easily order video clips and photos, trim videos, add texts and emojis.
– Change video format from cinema to square to share on Instagram.
– It allows you to add manual duration of videos.
– You can add any sound track to the video from iTunes library, iCloud drive, Dropbox, Google drive or from 80 default soundtracks by Quik. You can choose any point of the track to start video.
– After that you can save videos in high quality of 1080px or 720px and share it on Instagram, Facebook or any other social media app.
So these are the main features offered by Quik. It attains 5 star rating in iTunes and available in more than 20 languages worldwide.
#3 Splice – Video Editor + Movie Maker by GoPro Inc.
Splice is a powerful video editing app by GoPro Inc. It allows you to create professional looking videos on your iOS device. It can edit photos and videos captured by GoPro and your device as well. It gives the performance of a PC editor in your mobile phone. You can use the following editing tools in this app:
– Apply filters, orientation and change background colors.
– Text overlays and title slide options.
– Adjust speed of video, slow or fasten it as you wish.
– Cut or crop photos or videos as you wish.
– You can also adjust the speed between transitions.
– Zoom and pan effects also available for photos.
– You can add soundtracks to your videos from their free music library or from your iTunes library.
– It also allows you to add your voice to videos by using built in microphones.
– Share videos to your social media platforms and you can save them in camera roll as well. It gives you opportunity to save videos upto 1080 pixel.
So these are the main features of Splice. It is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and compatible with iOS 9.0 or higher. It has been rated 5 stars in app store and requires 123MB download space in your device.
#4 Magisto – Video Editor & Maker by Magisto Ltd.
It is a good video editor with 80 million downloads. Like previous apps it just needs some taps to convert your photos and videos clips to desired video. It has option of automatic movie making and gives them a professional look. Main features of Magisto are here:
– Automatic story maker from your videos and photos.
– Like previous apps, add music to your videos to make them amazing.
– Facial recognition, filters, automatic video stabilization, smooth transition and many more effects to make your videos beautiful.
– You can add your logo and custom text to videos to share them on any professional page.
– It is a free tool but business version needs to be paid.
So you can enjoy good video editing experience here. It also has 5 star rating on appstore and is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It requires 108MB download space in your device and compatible with iOS 10.0 or higher.
#5 Lomotif Music Video Editor by Lomotif Private Limited
With 4.5 star overall rating on appstore, Lomotif is on 5th number in our list. It requires 134 MB space and designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lomotif is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later. They don’t claim the quality of their videos for professional level sharing. It is designed to edit and share videos to your social media accounts like Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc. Main features of Lomotif are:
– Instant music video montage.
– Crop videos, add animated stickers and filters.
– Share on social media platform immediately.
– It also allows you to add GIFs and scenes to your videos. Other than these, it allows lots of quick actions which you can carried on videos.
So these are the perfect videos editing apps available for your iOS devices ( iPhone, iPad and iPod touch ). After reviewing each app, we posted them in this list and you can pick any one app for the best experience of video editing. If you have any suggestion or query, please comment below.